Saturday, January 9, 2016

Smart bottoms 3.1

I'm going to start my reviews with the Smart bottoms 3.1. The 3.1 is an all in one diaper made with organic cotton and pul.
This is the beautiful Colten's catch exclusive from Squigglybugs. It's one of my favorite prints. They have so many exclusives that come out and are gorgeous. I love all the beautiful prints and colors.
Back to the review. The 3.1 features 3 rise snaps and 8 snaps across to ensure fit from newborn through potty learning. I didn't try them on my newborn as I went with the born smarts for the umbilical cut. My 16 lb baby could still easily fit on the lowest rise.
The 3.1 features a snake insert that you could fold in many ways to get the absorbancy you need. You could fold in half like this:
In thirds in front for extra boy protection like this:
Or in thirds in the middle for extra girl protection like this:
Which ever way you choose to fold it folding under allows for easiest poopy cleanup. The big thing about these diapers is to make sure your wash ample times for maximum absorbancy. I could easily let my infant go for hours in these diapers without ever having a leak. They are trim and don't look bulky under clothes like the cloth diapers of my oldest's diaper wearing days.
My youngest does have very sensitive skin and any amount of wetness bugs him so I do lay a Smart Bottoms fleece liner in my diapers. It does not add any bulk and is really simple to add in there.
This is my first ever stash shot of my beautiful collection. Most of them are shamelessly exclusives from realtors.
http://www.momsmilkboutique.com/ exclusive rainbow fish (sold out).
Liltulips.com exclusive sea adventure (sold out).
http://www.kellyscloset.com/Smart-Bottoms-Atomic-Blast-Exclusive-Collection-for-Kellys-Closet_p_5682.html atomic blast available at link
Abbyslane.com exclusives moon fairy and rainbow love (both sold out).
http://www.babyzagogo.com/Babyzagogo-Exclusives_c_69.html twelve and Evans expedition available at link or soon to be stocking.
http://www.squigglybugsllc.com/Squigglybugs-Exclusives_c_558.html Christmas tree, candy cane, Colten's catch (with mint and burgundy snaps), and royal bug still available at link.
http://www.lalisfluffshop.com/LaLis-Exclusives_c_69.html Harry potter inspired exclusives rowena, helga, godric, and Salazar available bundled (until Monday) or individually at link provided.
Thank you for reading my post and bearing with me as I just start it up. I apologize as I do not know how to add the pictures like I want them to be added when mobile yet so I will have to try to correct this when I get on my computer. Please comment with any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment