Friday, January 8, 2016

Cloth diapering part 2

When I started looking to build my stash for my son many years after having my daughter I wanted to try a bit of everything. So I started with research. I did a lot of research and picked a few of the top rated cloth diapers to try on my baby. I also built a newborn and one size stash.
For his newborn stash I chose tiny gdiapers, little joeys, newborn simplex, sweet pea aio and born smarts. My stash was mostly gdiapers and joeys but I had a couple of each of the others. I believe each style had their own pros and cons. I loved that I had different brands and styles to try this time.
For our one size stash we have rumparooz, ella bella bum, bumgenius, simplex, smart bottoms, and sweet pea aio. With trying all these different brands we have been able to find what works for us and go without having leaks. I have also become very much in love with all the beautiful prints available.
I'm so much more pleased with what diapers are available now. I will start with reviews on each brand tomorrow so I can go into each in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment