Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mommycon 2017

I'm so excited that mommycon is coming back to Atlanta this year. I went last year and had a blast.
Do you have young kids or are expecting and want to attend a convention about parenthood. Last year they had babywearing, potty training and sleep training classes. I personally loved the sleep classes. It really helped to fix my daughters sleeping problems. 
There were also some awesome giveaways and a nice gift bag that you get for just attending. There was a large hall with lots of great companies and products. I loved being able to gets hands-on with some of these products.
If you are planning on attending this year I have a discount code you can use to save $5 off your regular admission tickets. Go tohttps://mommycon.com/events/ to select your event and use code clothdiaperingmum17 to take advantage of this discount. I will definitely be at mommycon Atlanta and can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves. Will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment