Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sweet Pea Bamboo OS AIO

I was a little late to the game finding these little gems. My stash was basically complete and I thought there was no way there could be another brand that would work for us. I stumbled upon Sweet Pea diapers during a sale and I'm so happy that I did. Before the sale I had never even heard of the brand and didn't realize what I was missing out on.
Sweet pea bamboo all in one diapers are comprised of bamboo cotton and bamboo velour inside. There is a sewn in snake like insert of bamboo cotton topped with a luxurious layer of bamboo velour. There is an additional snap in soaker made of a layer of microfiber sandwiched between two layers of bamboo cotton.
The insides of the sweet pea bamboo all in one diaper are super soft. Even after many washes it has not lost any softness. The bamboo interior make this diaper extremely stretchy and easy to get a great fit. There are two rows of rise snaps allowing for these to fit from 8-35lbs. The four hip snaps also overlap to fit skinny babies or newborns. I love that each tab has four snaps because it allows for there to be no wing sag.
Bamboo is super absorbent and these diapers easily hold up to my heavy wetting son. I change him every two hours at the most typically to avoid any rash and the diaper is never fully saturated at changes. It also holds up during naps and I never get any compression leaks. The bamboo velour topper is stay dry and is soft against my baby's bum. My youngest has very sensitive skin and this is one of the few diapers that do not cause him to break out.
Sweet pea diapers are very affordable and durable. They hold up well in the wash and dry very easily and quickly. I air dry my diapers most of the time and they dry within a couple of hours even in the winter. I have had some of my other natural fiber diapers being stiff after they are air dried but this is not the case with these diapers. They are still very soft after air drying and do not need to go through a fluff cycle in the drier.
My sweet pea diapers are one of the trimmest diapers I own. I can put normal clothing over them and they fit perfectly. Even with the extra insert snapped in I have no issues with it being too bulky. They are also very easy to roll up in order to contain any mess easily thanks to the overlapping snaps.
There are many cute prints and bold colors available from sweet pea. There are also retailer exclusives that are starting to come out. Sweet pea also creates all of their prints by themselves so they are truly unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment