Saturday, February 20, 2016

Balm Baby/Taylor's Tonics

If you have never heard of this line of products you are missing out. Balm baby/Taylor's Pure and Naturals is a family owned small business that specializes in all natural products. Their products are locally made and packaged in eco-friendly containers. Taylors house llc products are organic, natural, made in the USA, vegan, nut free, gluten free, and cruelty free. They have many different product lines and I've just barely started making ripples in their products. What I have tried I have absolutely loved and highly recommend.
Today I want to review a couple of their tonics. The tonics are used as perfumes, aromatherapy, and body therapy. Taylor's tonics are stored in blue or green glass roll on bottles to protect the natural oils. There are many different scents including: Spirit Lifter (anti-stress), Pick me up Peppermint, Cramp Ease, Earl G, Breathe Autumn, and Big Calmer (sleep). The two I am going to review are Cramp Ease and Pick me up Peppermint.


Cramp Ease is designed to be rolled on areas of inflammation or cramping to bring relief. My first thought when I took the lid off was how amazing it smells. The scent reminded me of an orange dreamsicle and it smelled so yummy. Sometimes when people think of natural products they anticipate a strong or awful scent. Cramp Ease was neither of these. The scent was so light and perfect that I could easily see it being used as an everyday perfume. I have used it on many different cramps and the relief has always been instant. My husband gets tension headaches and after rolling this on his neck his headache will quickly subside. To test out the inflammation aspect, I rolled it on some red spots of inflammation that I had on my feet. I had tried many different things to get rid of these spots prior to this and nothing gave me any relief. After just a couple of days using cramp ease at night the spots completely disappeared.
Pick me up Peppermint is made with peppermint that is USA grown. This tonic can be used as a mood enhancer and awakener when rolled on pulse points due to its aromatherapy properties. I have used it to remove tension and to relieve migraines. It's the most affective treatment I have found for my migraines after many years of dealing with them. My husband has been diagnosed with hypersomnia and this tonic has helped him on many occasions to give him more energy and alertness. Just this morning we just it as a mood enhancer when we were both feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Best part about this tonic is that it smells just like candy!
I have always loved being able to find alternative more natural remedies to ailments that we have and have been able to find that with Taylor's tonics. I am very pleased with the products and will continue to buy them. I carry these two tonics everywhere with me because I would not want to be caught without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment